Old 23-09-2007, 02:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.crafts,uk.people.gothic,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.sheds
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default What the hell *is* this object?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Danny Baker
saying something like:

I'm stumped! What the f*ck is this object? I've been trying to figure it
out all night with no luck.

http://85.17.40.58/full/17/486e80963...2008681879.jpg

It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Any ideas?

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

Teach a man to fish and he and his pikey mates will have the
river cleaned out in a day.