Old 03-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Don

Default RBG Orchid show in Burlington Ont

"brumman" wrote in message
om...
Thanks a lot Don and Ted - now I shall sulk for months. I was eagerly
looking forward to acquiring some of those bargains - especially the
RBG orchid society's own - I just can't understand how I missed this -
thought it would be in the autumn as usual. I do not think I'll be at
the SOOS show - don't like going to Toronto for anything - a place to
avoid if at all possible, even for orchids!
Derek, still fuming in Dundas

The next show that I am aware of is at Moo U. ( University of Guelph) the
weekend of Sept. 27. I have been told that there will be cactus and bonsai
shows the same weekend. Bonus. Although for cactus I usually head to
Dundas!
All the best
Don