Old 23-09-2007, 08:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Black Walnut Seeds

You leave people to think I have never studied biology. I have studied
biology.

The story of my professor is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/AlexShi...0/Default.aspx

Their web site is he
http://www.shigoandtrees.com/Default.aspx

Where is your story Don Staples? Please stop being nasty and stop saying
nasty things to people on this list. You are the only person I know who
talks the way you do. You are an exception to the forestry industry. Your
behavior is out of line with many fine foresters. You are surely not an
example of what a forester is.

Ignorance of tree biology has been, and still is, the major cause of tree
problems worldwide. Shigo 1999

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
news
Don why don't you leave these people alone?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Beware of so-called tree biologists who have never studied biology.