Old 03-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Cat Litter (can it be used on my flower beds)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:32:48 +0000 (UTC), bnd777 wrote:

One can but try
but it seems most cat owners dont care that their animals usually mess other
gardeners gardens

Ah, so wrong, so wrong! I for one care very deeply, as it means I
have less cat poo to contend with in my own garden. Fortunately,
I have many adjoining neighbours, so each of my own four cats has
ample choice in answering that difficult question "where shall I
poo today?" Thank God for neighbours, esp. those with freshly
dug-over veg plots.

{I'm pulling your leg.) (Tuesday was April 1, but I don't give up
easily.)

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada