Old 23-09-2007, 08:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Sept 23 - Flower Spill_6679.jpg

In article , John - Pa.
wrote:

I bought a bunch of annual rudbckia seed this year and tossed it
around. The stuff I put in garden beds never really amounted to much,
but the stuff I put in patio pots did rather well. It had a high
germination rate, and if anything, I probably put too much in and it
took a while to thin itself out. I have to keep after the watering,
because they wilt when dry, and they didn't start flowering until
about August, but if the pots stay moist they now flower quite well,
even spilling out onto the patio.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

begin 644 Flower Spill_6679.jpg
[Image]

end

Wow, that is a fabulous depth of field!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein