Old 23-09-2007, 11:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default Balcony Gardening?

cat daddy wrote:
"badhabit" wrote in message
I've always wanted a big garden for as long as I can remember But
I've literally just got my first flat with my boyfriend.
Does anyone have any creative ideas for the balcony? It's really not
big at all, I have a low budget and limited space.
Hmm?

I've never done it, but it is creative.........

Growing Tomatoes Upside Down
http://www.seedsofknowledge.com/tomato2.html

http://topsyturvys.com/

How big is the balcony. Look around for information on container
gardening. Most smaller vegetables can be grown in containers, and often
more than one plant can be grown in one of the larger sizes. And as cat
daddy suggested, some plants can be grown "upside down" if you have
places to hang them.