Old 24-09-2007, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default preserving (canning) fruit and veg

brian mitchell wrote:
Martin wrote:

You only need one chain selling preserving jars. Isn't Lakeland
enough?

For jars, yes, but there are a number of other useful accessories
which they don't seem to carry, such as replacement seals, filling
funnels, and so on.

They sell replacement seals, filling funnels, muslins, everything you need.
I know this because I was in one of the shops yesterday buying jars, lids
and various other bits myself.
--
Linz
Wet Yorks