Old 24-09-2007, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Less gardens, more gardening?

, I, Marvo, say :

[snip]

Finding a suitable property here in France was a doddle. The internal
area of houses and total property area including land is always part
of the standard specification. Why don't estate agents do this in the
UK?

Hmm. I think the only person who would argue with the real reason would be
an Estate Agent.

I don't think we have one of those in stock.

[thinks about posting one of Marvo's story links; bites tongue - no, not
worth the hassle I'd get]