Old 24-09-2007, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Hoya

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

My Hoya must be mad at me -- I haven't seen any blooms forever and ever. I
miss them. I always thought they were the most fascinating flowers.

Thanks for the photo!

Just heard this morning that my wife's grandmother used African Violet
fertilizer to force a bloom.

I don't know what African Violet fertilizer is but my wife has some.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade