Old 25-09-2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Surprise Lilli, second try - SurpriseLilliFlsmall.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Basketweaver" wrote:

No problem..a thing of beauty is a joy the second time around. :-)

Thanks!
I'm just glad they did not abandon me compeltely!
I try to treat the beds right. Oddly enough, the ones that appeared this
year came up in a neglected bed that has been turned over to Ivy and
Wandering Jew!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein