Old 25-09-2007, 04:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default checkout this cheap and easy bio filter i made

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:18:34 -0700, pondwisdom
wrote:

hey
if you are interested check out this effective little bio filter i put
together. it only took me one afternoon and saved a ton of money...
http://www.softwarewiki.org/biofilter.html

Let me know if you can think of any wats to improve it.

thanks
jeff

It will be good for a few years. The barrel will rust. The lava will
need cleaned some day, I scraped the skin off my fingers cleaning the
lava out of mine. (similar design)