Old 25-09-2007, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Surprise Lilli, second try - SurpriseLilliFlsmall.jpg (1/1)

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:45:20 -0500, Omelet wrote:

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

I never saw this one come through, apologies if it's a repeat.
This appeared in my front yard a couple of days ago.

Surprise lilli or resurrection lilli:
--

Yes, it came through the first time, I wish something like that would
come up next to my driveway!

I've got to look for bulbs.
The funny thing about those is I don't recall even seeing them for sale
around here. Are they a Wild native in South Central Texas?

They are a Nerine (maybe sarniensis) from South Africa

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantnop/nerinesarnien.htm
--

09=ix