Old 25-09-2007, 01:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Common Ground Fair Bouquets - bouquets.jpg

Omelet wrote in newsmp_omelet-
:

In article ,
Ann wrote:

I went to the Common Ground Fair in Unity, Maine this past weekend
http://www.mofga.org/TheFair/tabid/135/Default.aspx

Here is a pic of the bouquets in the agricultural contest in the main
building.

That looks like fun!

I just got into county fair exhibition these last two years and the flower
exhibition was a ball to see AND enter. Last year I watched the judging
and this year I entered and helped the Master Gardeners who ran it. I'm
going to miss it now I've moved away. It was great fun.