Old 25-09-2007, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Less gardens, more gardening?

, I, Marvo, say :

Hey guys

Thanks for all your responses, they've been great to read, it seems to
be a really interesting issue.

We saw the increase in searches, and weren't sure if it was maybe
partly the 'Ground Force' effect as Stan the Man said. Hopefully the
people we've found taking it up as a hobby will keep their enthusiasm
up - gardening needs an ongoing commitment as you say!

I think they will. Gardening is more addictive than fags, any day (with
apologies to Helene)