Old 03-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Allegra

Default Gosh Dang It.

"Huskies4all" wrote in message
. ..
After about 4 days of 65-80 degrees, yesterday was drizzly. And this
morning I woke up to 2 inches of snow. As of 11am mountain time, it's
still officially a blizzard out there. It's up to 32 degrees, though.

Argh.

CJ

Hello CJ,

Got back to Portland last night and my BH shared with me that since last
Saturday the temperature have been fluctuating madly around our
micro-climate. Some roses look like we are closer to May than to March and
others like Alika are having a hard time figuring whether or not to send
forth more leaves.

I don't know whether it is El Niņo or La Niņa but I have lived in Portland
since 1971 and have never seen anything like this. One of the wettest
Springs at least in my memory. And guess what? Zephirine has thrown three
basals the size of my thumb - second year - so I expect that the diva will
show some blooms next year. If she survives this crazy weather....

Argh too from here,

Allegra