Old 26-09-2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT No mention of gardens but....

Charlie wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:40:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:15:29 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:43:08 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
Charlie wrote in message
news:ibsif31tb4trkcc8vpn35qiflabl9fmul8@4ax. com...
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:08:39 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

If Mrs. Fenton is like your typical WM shopper, she would not be
able
read the note.

Do you wear a necktie?

No. Why?

I assumed you didn't.

OK. Now, I'm supposed to ask why you assumed that.

Duh......yeah!

OK. Why did you assume I don't wear a necktie (except to weddings and
funerals)?

Certainly, but first, another question, please?

WTF was that bit last weekend Charlie Carolan and then my finding
the info on this website? Sometimes I don't understand the gaming.
Inquiring minds want to know.

http://whois.domaintools.com/stockcommando.com

Just a small indulgence, por favor. My answer is dependant upon your
response.

That information is supplied strictly on a need to know basis. You don't.