Old 26-09-2007, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Clive in Kent Clive in Kent is offline

Default Buddleia

"JennyC" wrote in message

" Jeanne Stockdale" wrote in message
I know that buddleia should be cut back quite severely in the spring but
is there any harm in a light pruning now to tidy up the bed?

Thanks Jeanne Stockdale

I always tidy mine up before winter and then prune again hard in spring -
works for me :~)
Jenny

I cut mine hard back, almost to the ground, in the autumn and just tidy them
up where needed in the spring & summer & I always get a great show!

I shall be out there with loppers and saw this weekend attacking my three!!!
)

Clive in Kent