Old 26-09-2007, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default fuschia help.

Hi, I have had quite a few pots on the patio this summer,anything in the
ground can look after itself, but I am a bit worried about what to bring in
for the winter, and roughly when. I have 2 nice fuschias, sorry, dont know
the variety, shall I bring them indoors, also I want to keep a few
geraniums, I presume I bring them in at the same time.

I am also a first time conservatory owner, so do I overwinter them in
there, or in the main house. The main house temperature is kept at21d. in
the evening, and roughly 15 in the daytime. the conservatory is obviously
hotter in the daytime.

another thing, presuming they survive the winter, do I repot them into a
bigger pot in the spring, or leave them in the same pot.

thanks,

Sheila