Old 26-09-2007, 10:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default Lawnmower Suggestion as a Housewarming Gift

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

[....]

That SCAG pointed out in another post is a nice "Pro" type of mower. The
people who mow the drain culverts by my house use one like that. It's
got a 45 deg angle to the slope and works fine.

SCAG builds a very very very well designed machine.
serviced correctly, they will last a long long time.

I've always been a John Deer fan when it comes to mowers. But I like
that traditinal sit down and steer look and feel of a mower. Not much
for the levers you need to push or pull to turn.

a real JD is going to be another fine choice. the real ones
are bought at real JD dealerships. don't be fooled by the
green crap at lowes of homedepot.

I hope this new homeowner knows how blessed he
is to have a friend like you.