Old 27-09-2007, 11:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Shady veggies wanted

expounded:

I have a spot where I would like to plant some veggies but the area gets only 3-4 hours of sun in the summer and I was wondering if anything worth while would grow there. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
BTW I have roses growing there right now which I want to move to the front of the house which would open up the area hopefully for berries or vegetables.

Nothing much vegetable-wise weill do well with that little light. They
really need full sun, or at least six to eight hours of full sun,
including the noon hour.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked