Old 27-09-2007, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Unknown tree and shrubs

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:14:12 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

Please can anyone ID these for us? We saw them in Turkey.

How was the weather etc? My daughter wants to go to Turkey for a holiday
in the
next couple of weeks.
--

Martin

The weather has always been great when I have been there. Been there quite a
few times, was there just before last Christmas on one of my cruises. Have a
friend has an apartment out there :-) Not got round to using it, but the
invitation is there. Even looking at having one myself the country is that
nice :-))

Tell your daughter she must visit Ephesus and think back a few hundred years
to when it was a big city :-)
She will 'love' Turkey :-)

Great country lovely people.

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.