Old 27-09-2007, 01:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Ready for winter

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Getting ready for the cold days of winter. Split about a cord of
firewood today. Some mountain ash and some shag bark hickory. The
pile didn't go down much and I'm tired already.

I've got to split some wood too, I cut down a few black walnut tree's this
spring.
My father who is a licensed contractor (home additions and such) had a fit,
he mumbled something about it being the most expensive firewood I would ever
burn?

Clark