Old 27-09-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default State officials scared by drought

In article ,
Ann wrote:

raeannsimpson expounded:

Still in the dry, dusty heat,

We're hot and humid again, but it's supposed to break tonight. We had
1.5" of rain a couple weeks ago, and .12" sometime in mid-August, but
that's been it since the beginning of July. My climbing hydrangea is
starting to wilt again, that's a well-estalished vine that never wilts
- I hope it rains this fall!

Same here and I've been watering young plants by bucket.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade