Old 28-09-2007, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default preserving (canning) fruit and veg

jane wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:54:24 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

~
~
~Perhaps the OP is, like me, a granny, who is to have babies staying
in the ~house? Our house was taken over by the next generation's
clobber! Most ~grannies will do anything for their grand children
but might draw the line ~at breast feeding. ;-)) As to the fruit &
veg bit both our grand children ~recommend HIPP organic!

ROTFL

Sadly not, but an older mummy to be who is expecting to place baby
with nursery at 4-5 months so she can go back to work, and so needs to
be able to provide them with bottles of milk, wherever it comes from
in the first place! But yes, will try free source first.

If you want any tips etc, have a look at misc.kids.breastfeeding - a good
supportive newsgroup, with lots of expertise if you do want to keep the free
source going strong for taking to nursery!