Old 28-09-2007, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plants from around the world

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
Does anyone have any photos of plants from their holidays abroad?

Mike

Yes, did you want to see them?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Just thought it would be nice for people to put a link to the plants they
have taken photos of, and then discuss them and their habitat and under
what circumstances they could be grown here in the uk thus making it an
urg ON TOPIC subject.

I see, well mine are all on the web site, so it would be a bit naughty to
point people at them as I sell most of them! Generally I only bother with
those that grow outside in the UK, so you are right, there would be an on
topic interest. I will put a page of general plant pictures up on my return
from Madeira.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs