Old 28-09-2007, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_60_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_60_] is offline

Default Gardening Which report on seeds - the good and the bad

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 28/9/07 13:06, in article ,
"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
This is of interest to all those who buy seeds, both veg. and flowers:
http://www.which.co.uk/files/applica...445-122808.pdf

Apparently, several suppliers have been found to have dead seeds in the
packets and some of them in very high numbers, too.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

So I have a ready made excuse for the future lol!

Rowdens Reservoir Allotments
Best Allotment Site in Plymouth
Plymouth In Bloom Gold Award 2007
www.rraa.moonfruit.com

Firstly - congratulations! And secondly, this Which business reminds me
that we seem to have had quite a few people complaining about lack of
germination IIRC.

We get our association seeds from Kings and they always seem ok except for
parsnips this year.... but then that's what parsnip seed are like sometimes