Old 29-09-2007, 01:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default State officials scared by drought

John McGaw expounded:

I watch the
animated Doppler radar weather maps online and it seems as if every
front carrying precipitation either peters our before getting to my area
or splits in two and goes around (and that is just not paranoia -- it
has happened quite a few times).

This exact same thing is happening to those of us on the South Shore
here in Massachusetts. It's absolutely maddening.

A cold front came through yesterday and got rid of the humidity -
thank goodness - but we got a whopping .10" of rain ( I suppose I
should be happy we got a drop.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts