Old 29-09-2007, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default felling chilly

certainly the tights were popular on the ships when I was up in the
northen north sea working, but I could never quite feel right in them!
ordinary long johns work fine, but in all cases if you are doing
something active you suddenly find yourself feeling very hot.

I'll vouch for that!

I prefer layers over rather than under so they can be easily removed,

Me too.

Mary

yes I agree with the layers, I have just been having a rummage thro last
years winter clothing etc. and I think I feel a shopping spree coming on. We
should have a Damart somewhere handy or at least on line but I think silk
sounds nicer :-)))

kate