Old 29-09-2007, 10:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Dietes grandiflora.

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Bob Hobden wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH* wrote
Bob Hobden wrote:
"Marutchi" BarbaraH wrote ...

Dietes grandiflora.

So I bet those were growing outside in the soil whereas mine has to
live in a greenhouse as a pampered plant.

Yep and they grow like weeds. :-)

mutter mutter.......... :-)

Strange isn't it how we try to grow stuff that's difficult for us and
you can grow easily, I wonder if there is anything we grow easily
that you find difficult?

Well I certainly can't grow fuschia, one of my very favourite flowers.
I've sent dozens of them to plant heaven. :-)

They ARE weeds in my garden. Still flowering too.

Mary