Old 03-04-2003, 09:44 PM
torgo

Default Gosh Dang It.

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:42:41 GMT, "Allegra"
wrote:

I don't know whether it is El Niņo or La Niņa but I have lived in Portland
since 1971 and have never seen anything like this. One of the wettest
Springs at least in my memory. And guess what? Zephirine has thrown three
basals the size of my thumb - second year - so I expect that the diva will
show some blooms next year. If she survives this crazy weather....

Argh too from here,

Allegra

Aaarrrgh here in Atlanta too. We've had a flood, then a few days of
full sun and mid-70s temperatures followed by a very sudden freeze,
all in the last ten days. Brigadoon, Chrysler Imperial and Christian
Dior don't seem to mind, but Granada, Mr. Lincoln, and a few others
are really hurting. I think my poor Duet is giving up completely.