Old 29-09-2007, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:30:25 -0000, wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping someone can give me some valuable info here. We are about
to move to a farmhouse that has a canola farm which surrounds us
almost entirely. The farmer uses Roundup. I have heard about the
dangers of Roundup - particularly to pregnant women. I am wondering
what we can do to prevent ourselves from exposure. We would get water
via a well. Should we avoid it? We also have 3 cats that we wanted to
let roam outside. Is this a bad idea?

Thank you.

I'd like to know the name of the farm, so I can avoid buying canola
oil made from their produce (if possible to isolate from other
sources).

Or better still, pay the high cost of organic canola oil!

Persephone