Old 29-09-2007, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default rockery

"solaara" wrote ...

We have a garden shed which is built on to a five foot rockery..Every
time we have heavy rain, it seeps through on to the shed floor..Is
there anything we could seal the rockery with to stop this?

Like Charlie, I too am a little confused as to the actual situation but if
the shed is alongside the rockery and water comes through the side of the
shed then seal it with a pond liner between the shed and the rockery.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden