Old 29-09-2007, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Gardening Which report on seeds - the good and the bad

In article , Malcolm
writes

In article , Martin
writes

In the case of seeds the results are meaningless. The history of the seeds is
also important.

So what do you know about the history of the seeds that you buy?

Personally I rather like just testing the one packet idea particularly
if they choose a test packet from a "high and quick turnover" supplier.
After all the odds being what they normally are I know exactly who will
get the rubbish packet of seeds .....................

Janet

What I really resent is the wrong seeds or plants. You can replace duds
almost straight away but growing something like a red ace potential for
a year and then finding out it's pink is not so easy to forgive
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph