Old 30-09-2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default fall weather report

Last night, at 4am, or I guess I should say,
this morning, at 4am, I turned on the furnace.
Too cold to sleep. Yesterday it rained and
youngest son reported it was cold in the
classroom.
DH tackled the garage. Pond is still on the
list. I'm going to move one of the deck pond
plants into the frog bog. It is a grassy plant
with tiny, yellow starlike flowers that bloom
for a day. A good ponder would know the name.
I did report it somewhere back last spring...
The chrysanthemums are blooming on the
deck. I like the rust and plum coloured varieties.

k :-)
http://tinyurl.com/6bguh ~ new pond keeper info
http://tinyurl.com/yp64db ~ slide show of pond