Old 30-09-2007, 06:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I am hoping someone can give me some valuable info here. We are about
to move to a farmhouse that has a canola farm which surrounds us
almost entirely. The farmer uses Roundup. I have heard about the
dangers of Roundup - particularly to pregnant women. I am wondering
what we can do to prevent ourselves from exposure. We would get water
via a well. Should we avoid it?

not sure myself whether you should avoid it however if you are worried about
drinking water you can set up a drinking water system using run off from
your roof.

rob