Old 30-09-2007, 08:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default fall weather report

Evenings down to 45 here, days still around 70+

Great weather to enjoy th yard, and catch up on chopping firewood for
winter.. I did our entire winter supply this last week, installed a
workbench, and mounted a chainsaw sharpener because I was dulling them so
fast.

Imagine 20 feet x 5feet high stakes of firewood.. in a week or so.

Needless to say, my arm's sore now.. LOL!

Still getting some water lilly flowers, and the pickerel is still blooming.
The wife also read that pickerel is edible.. anyone ever have any?

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)