Old 30-09-2007, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

wrote in message

I am hoping someone can give me some valuable info here. We are about
to move to a farmhouse that has a canola farm which surrounds us
almost entirely. The farmer uses Roundup. I have heard about the
dangers of Roundup - particularly to pregnant women. I am wondering
what we can do to prevent ourselves from exposure. We would get water
via a well. Should we avoid it? We also have 3 cats that we wanted to
let roam outside. Is this a bad idea?

You might find the following of interest:
http://asgap.org.au/APOL20/dec00-3.html