Old 30-09-2007, 01:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
trav trav is offline

Default Garden Benches - What They Are

Having a beautiful and functional landscape is every homeowners dream.
Hi, My name is John C Wilkes III and I have worked in the landscaping
industry for over a decade. I achieved my degree in Landscape
Architecture and went straight into the design and build sector. I
have worked around all kinds of contractors and have worked as a
contractor myself. Now I'm ready to share my knowledge (continued at
http://garden.siteburg.com/benches.html )