Old 30-09-2007, 02:41 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default fall weather report

Our fall is just starting. Nights hitting the upper 50's. The plants
are still doing well, although the lilies have slowed flowering.

We got some solar lights too. My youngest son, working for the
governor for a semester instead of his 3rd year semester at Stanfod
law, has begun adding solar lights around the pond. They look great.
He mounted some strings of lights under the benches that I had bought
but not installed. They look great!

Now I have some multi-LED lights for in the pond and the water falls.
They are very bright! The pond ones show the junk in the water! Have
to think about how to deal with that.

Our ponnd will be a night show case when Tim gets done.

Jim