Old 30-09-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 09:55:24 -0700, Billy wrote:

John Bachman expounded:

If the farmer follows all of the procedures specified by the law and
policies of your area (you did not tell us where you are) then you
should have no problem. That may or may not be a big "if".

John Bachman didn't mention that he is an "Integrated Pest Management"
consultant. In my experience with him in this NG, he has been objective
and honest in his opinions.

Oh, you may want to ease in slowly on telling a farmer how to farm or at
least, leave your motor running.

Yeah right, Billy. Applying glysphospate "as specified by law"...

Who do you think paid to get those laws written, my friend?

Charlie

You be in a ****y mood today, dawg. You know I don't want no 'cides, or
industrial effluents, or whiz bang pharmaceuticals around me.

Didn't say that I ALWAYS agree with John. I just be doin' that "men of
good will" thing 'bout disagreein'. You know the one, dawg. I've see
nuthin' to indicate that John ain't a "man of good will". Don't mean the
man can walk on water though.

Where are the grand kids? You got too much energy.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley