Old 01-10-2007, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens,misc.rural
enigma enigma is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

"Gil Faver" wrote in
news :

especially if he's going to be telling the farmer that
RoundUp is a pesticide... nothing like making yourself
look *really* ignorant when confronting a farmer about his
spraying schedules.

RoundUp is a pesticide. It kills pesty plants. Pesticide
is a broad term that includes insecticides, fungicides,
rodenticides, and herbicides.

shrug i like being a little more precise. if my (ought-to-
return-to-the-city) neighbor came over & asked me not to put
pesticide on the poison ivy, i'd agree with him. i'd still be
putting RoundUp on it though...
lee