Old 01-10-2007, 12:01 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Laundry problem

Henry & Carolyn wrote:
I hope there is someone on here that can help. I don't know where else to
find the solution. When they tried to iron on a name tag on my mom's
sweater at the nursing home, the iron was too hot and left shine marks. Is
there anyway to save this sweater?
TIA
Carolyn

I'd try brushing it out. If it pills too much, you can sometime shave
off with trimmer on a electric razor. Sweaters are often acrylic and if
overheated turn brown which cannot be corrected.