Old 01-10-2007, 03:09 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default fall weather report

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ps.com...
Great to hear of the progress. Pics?

Jim

Yeah, I should take some before I cover the cement. I probably should have
taken some before the drain got covered.

I ran into a snag plumbing the skimmer, I didn't have the piece to join the
bulkead to the elbow. I'm not really crazy about having the bulhead
protruding into the pond (nut in pond), but I don't see much choice based on
the fittings available. I want to be able to unscrew the skimmer in winter,
so I don't want to go the pipe boot route.