Old 01-10-2007, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default PBS's Victory Garden

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

I liked Roger Swain (btw, have you read his books?) but some his co-hosts
were the pits. Crockett was pretty darn good and a hard act to follow.

I've read his books, read his articles in People, Places and Plants,
watched him on the same named show, and walked through the Boston
flower show with him not once, but twice! He's a wonderful guy, his
wife is lovely, and I feel very priviledged to have spent time really
talking gardening with him on several occasions.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts