Old 01-10-2007, 07:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default PBS's Victory Garden

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 9/30/07 10:28 PM, in article
, "Ann"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

I liked Roger Swain (btw, have you read his books?) but
some his co-hosts were the pits. Crockett was pretty darn
good and a hard act to follow.

I've read his books, read his articles in People, Places
and Plants, watched him on the same named show, and walked
through the Boston flower show with him not once, but
twice! He's a wonderful guy, his wife is lovely, and I
feel very priviledged to have spent time really talking
gardening with him on several occasions.

I've wanted to meet him, never get to be at the garden
shows when he is.

try the Hillsborough County Fair. he & his wife also hang out
there & are very happy to talk gardening/farming. Tom was
compairing beards with Roger...

lee