Old 01-10-2007, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Ping Charlie Pridham

On 1/10/07 17:43, in article
,
" wrote:

On Oct 1, 4:45 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/10/07 15:34, in article
om,

" wrote:
On Sep 30, 9:53?pm, Sacha wrote:

Just remember the saying about "eating the elephant" - a little at a time.
Always stop half an hour before you planned to do so, so that you can
shower, open the wine, collapse. ;-)

Eating an elephant? I have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks,
just planning the move! Now I am here I am running around and losing
even more, just another few lbs and I will be at my correct weight -
now where is my credit card, I need new dresses!

Judith

If he's sensible, Edward has purloined it. ;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

He'd better not!

Judith

If it was mine, he wouldn't have to. It's usually half-melted!