Old 01-10-2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default fall weather report

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:09:26 CST, "Bill Stock" wrote:

I ran into a snag plumbing the skimmer, I didn't have the piece to join the
bulkead to the elbow. I'm not really crazy about having the bulhead
protruding into the pond (nut in pond), but I don't see much choice based on
the fittings available. I want to be able to unscrew the skimmer in winter,
so I don't want to go the pipe boot route.

We unscrew it at the base of the skimmer pot. a fitting attached to the
pipe that comes thru the liner. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us