Old 02-10-2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default PBS's Victory Garden

ctlady wrote:
Bill. . . .your garden pictures are absolutely splendid, splendid!!!
But, the snakes!

Oh my gosh, I'm a Master Gardener here in CT and I know how beneficial
snakes are in the garden but I still cannot get used to seeing them
there, or anywhere near me for that matter. I'm not afraid of them,
they just give me the willies.

Thank you. The snakes sure do keep things lively in the garden. They
don't bother me at all except when pulling weeds or picking up leaves
and getting a handful of snake. The neighborhood kids love them but
most of the parents are like you; they don't want them anywhere near them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL