Old 02-10-2007, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Avoiding the dangers of Roundup

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:26:52 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

given your advanced years

You pin headed little twerp. Whose in advanced years? I used to be older
but I'm much younger now, thank you very much. 'Twas the day when
rapscallions like you would be taken out back of the wood shed.

LOL!!

"Bring it on" ~GWB .....(I'm running for cover now! Where's
that damned log????)

Sounds like Number 1 has a head on his shoulders, your son must have
married well.

Wahhhhhh...you really are feeling yer oats tonite, you old stud!

Keep your left up, and keep counter punching. Don't they know who they
are fightin'?

Heh......couple old brawlers we be with likely some Scots blood in
common....way, way back in the day.

Hang in dawg,

Hangin' in and crawlin' back on.

You hang on a bit longer......break is coming. Time for tales round
the fire and study and a bit more brawlin'!

Charlie

Dang, always did have a soft spot for you whippersnapper. Take care of
your self and listen to your "lovely". A nice little brawl would be nice
though. Which reminds me, what you doin' up so late for? No, don't
respond, the lovey-poo is waiting for me too. Go to bed.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley