Old 03-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Lynn A.

Default Pregnant alligator plant?

Dewitt wrote:
On 03 Apr 2003 01:58:03 GMT, (Marley1372) wrote:

The plant to which you are referring is called "pregnant plant" or "mother of
thousands". The scientiffic name is Bryophyllum daigremontianum.

Toad

Seedlings of which will end up in the pot of every nearby plant. It
is the plant equivalent of the Star Trek tribbles. I got rid of mine
last fall and expect to have to pluck seedlings out of other pots for
many months to come.

I like your comparison to tribbles! I've got enough friends
and neighbors to give them to so I'm not really worried about having too
many...yet. I've got spider plant babies like crazy so I'm used to the
plant "offspring" idea.

Lynn